Our technicians can help you out when your washing machine:
• doesn't drain water – it is one of the most frequent breaks, and the reason may lie in the clogging of the drain system. Later on, it may lead to the breakdown of the drain pump
• does not wring out – several causes are possible: clogged drain filter, malfunction of the electronic module, engine breakdown, incorrectly selected program
• does not collect water – if everything is okay with the water supply, then, maybe, the intake filter is clogged, faulty water supply valve, breakage of the luke locking device
• does not turn on – it may happen due to the breaking of the 'turn on' button, breakage of the luke locking device or electronic control unit, no water supply
• does not spin the drum – the reason may lie in the engine malfunction of a broken drive belt
• water licks – among many causes, these are one of the many: mechanical hoses damage, violation of the tightness of the pump, defects in the drain system, clogged dispenser filter.